Botox Payment Solution - I really need some help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread should be renamed-
Botox Boy's Watchdog.
Lol.

Oh I also forgot to mention my car is still scratched with a dinted wing and a wheel trim missing but they say the only way I can have it fixed is to pay my excess and they will give it back if the decide it want my fault but that's £700 and I would get it done cheaper than that if I was having it done, but I don't want to get it done as they will have it done right.

I would suggest a letter to head office simply outlining what has happened and ask them why you should fork out a penny!

Google the company CEO and send it to them. Sounds to me like you've done far more than you should need to to put a claim in.

Also, I would go to your local police station and say you would like to report an insurance fraud. The police need to treat your report as a crime report even if they don't think it is at the time but this idiot seems like he needs sorting out!

Plus the insurance company might take it more serious if you get a crime ref number.

Also try and work out how much extra you've had to pay (ring your new company and ask for a re quote with full NCB) and demand that amount back from your previous insurer on top everything else.

Hope that helps...

Thank you I will try that tomorrow and keep you posted

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Think I will.
I blame Coronation Street for brain washing me into going with them! Lol. Stupid Corrie.

So do I write to the CEO of Harvey's then? Will he or she even read my letter or are they too important? Lol.

LOL! I am sat at my desk (boring office job) laughing my head off with everyone asking me what is so funny!!!

Update with Eon:
Bill one £550
Bill two £150
Final settlement?!? Drumroll... £33!

Update with Eon:
Bill one £550
Bill two £150

Bloody hell. I thought NPower were bad....

Update with Eon:
Bill one £550
Bill two £150

Well done you :cool:.

You are a bad influence on me :eek:. I am currently arguing the toss with a company from whom I purchased a bay tree as a gift. Our friends told us that it died over winter.

When they first offered me free delivery of a new tree (for which I had to pay full price £40 ish) I just refused and said I would never shop with them again.

After reading this post I got back in touch with them and have been offered a reduced cost tree with free delivery (still £25!), which I have also refused.

I asked who the MD was and was told by the man I had been dealing with that he was the MD :rolleyes:. Did make me laugh.

Anyway, I am quoting his website at him as it states 'virtually indestructable bay trees' amongst other things. He is also quoted as saying his 3 key points to success are 'quality plants, excellent customer service and great value for money', so that will be my next focus.

Cheers 'Bad' Botox Boy :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back