Brand Name - Diamond Divas/beauty/beau

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which brand name is best

• Total voters

DiamondDivasBea

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am looking to create a logo for my business to use on my website, cards and flyers (and other marketing) but was just wanting some advice first about my brand name.

I started off as 'Diamond Divas' when I was just doing pamper parties for girls. Due to popular demand I have started doing Bridal hair and make up, spray tans and am about to do a course in lash application. I have purchased a domain name but as diamonddivas.com was already taken I got diamonddivasbeauty.com which is great, but I was just wondering what people think to the name? I am also know as 'Diamond Divas Beau' on Twitter and instagram.

So which of the following do you guys think is best:

Diamond Divas
Diamond Divas Beauty
Diamond Divas Beau - (I like this best but think it maybe tricky when people are searching for me ect)

Or something completely different? Bear in mind I want to progress to doing mainly work for wedding beauty.

Thanks a lot guys :)
Louise

Didn't want to read and run, I Love diamond divas beauty xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too.

Diamond Divas Beauty

Straight to the point of what you do, and as you have the domain already it seems to go well and easier to find?

x

Thanks guys, that's the one I was kind of leaning towards. Thanks for the help :) xx

Aww i used to have an email address with diamond diva in years ago hehe i thought i was so unique and original!

Anyway, i like diamond divas beauty too, but u could just still answer the phone etc just as diamond diva, as all 3 words are a bit of a mouthful

;)

I would go for just diamond divas or beauty as well.
Not sure if it's a regional thing but Beau is a boys name or refers to a male and it could confuse clients?

Hi,

Diamond Diva's Beauty is the only one that tells me what your business is about. I'd personally go with that :)

Zoe

Thanks for the feedback :)

Latest posts

Back