Brazilian blow dry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

i am not sure of a uk website but i reckon if you contacted Rendezvous Derby and ask for Wendy sjhe deals with us, she may give u Brocatos Telelphone number and they may be able to tell you of salons in your area or put you through to a distributor, i know in Derby there are many Brocato salons doing this x

Hi

i am not sure of a uk website but i reckon if you contacted Rendezvous Derby and ask for Wendy sjhe deals with us, she may give u Brocatos Telelphone number and they may be able to tell you of salons in your area or put you through to a distributor, i know in Derby there are many Brocato salons doing this x

Ok thanks xx

sorry there number is 01332 344233 i hope this helps you.

oh you are so welcome

Em, silly question reli, but what is a Brazilian blow dry :-/ thanks x

i a nutshell it is the smoothing of the hair cuticle to leave hair smooth like a glass like finish or for curly hair it will give you the perfect curl that will sit there and not drop, and results last for up to 3 months depending on enviroment, pollution and health of the scalp, all about Frizz control

my friend has a salon in Derby too, and she has people from Manchesterr, liverpool and the birmingham area go to her, so it is a beautiful product

Try L'Kerabelle Xtra. It's totally formaldehyde free even when heated so doesn't contain even the 0.02% formaldehyde. Added to that it can be washed out after 24hrs.

It's even been passed safe to use on pregnant ladies!!!

I personally would be wondering why it is so cheap....

I am a reasonably priced kerastraight salon and charge between £120 and £150.

Kimi, where is your salon? Do you have a website?

Latest posts

Back