Brazillian hair treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkkate

Reaction score
Hi, i am looking to get a Brazillian hair treatment in the next month or so, after my colour has been fixed(!)

So i was wondering what i should look out for?

I am looking to have it done either in Sheffield or Rotherham, there is a salon in Rotherham that does it for £120, but i want to make sure they are trained in it etc

What sort of questions should i be asking?
Ive heard of 2 different treatments one where i cant wash my hair for 4 days and the other 24 hours?

Thanks

That is way over priced!!!! Here in London you can get it done for £60 to £100 in lots of salons. They all do it. xx

we do it at our salon for £100 , i know that it varies alot from £80-200 depending on salon , hair thickness /length

we use the one that you wait 4 days, its really good. you get the shampoo and conditioner with it as that helps the treatment last

Oh thanks! glad £120 is expensive as its a little out of my price range :(

I will keep shopping around see what is out there, i would love to have it done, just so i can try and grow my hair i want to grow it by about 4 to 5 inches, hopefully within a year.

One last question :)

If i had the treatment done, and had colour put all over my head a month later will it strip out the treatment?

Latest posts

Back