Bringing a facial/beauty brand into a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenSparkles

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm currently in the process of opening my own salon and I'm looking at a facial & body range to bring into the salon. I'm not level 3 beauty qualified but I'm renting out my beauty room and want to invest in a brand that they can use. Both elemis & dermalogica are too expensive and I was wondering if anyone else has any other brands that can be introduced.

Thanks

Are you level 2 qualified or equivalent? If so look at Swissdermyl or Eve Taylor.

Eve taylor. Great products and affordable :)

I am level 2 qualified but because I am so busy with nails & brows the facial & body side isn't something I want to get into x

I use Kaeso products.they smell lovely,work well and are not too expensive.I love them myself as do clients and when I build up business further I may look into more expensive products but for now I think it's wise to scope out how much interest I have first.
Eve Taylor also seems to be recommended a lot on salon geek.have a search and lots pop up!

Latest posts

Back