Brisa Gel questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaMia

Reaction score
Hello !

I recently started using Brisa Gel and so far, I seem to like it alot. I do have a question about it....

There is the White Gel Paint to create a French tip
and there's the White Sculpting Gel......

What is the difference? If I'm doing tips with an overlay and I want to create a French Manicure, couldn't I use either one?

Thanks in advance !

There must be a tech using Brisa who can help out here ?

BellaMia said:
Hello !

I recently started using Brisa Gel and so far, I seem to like it alot. I do have a question about it....

There is the White Gel Paint to create a French tip
and there's the White Sculpting Gel......

What is the difference? If I'm doing tips with an overlay and I want to create a French Manicure, couldn't I use either one?

Thanks in advance !

Ok will try do keep this as short as possible.............
The white paint on gel is a very thin viscosity gel...........You would use it like enamel and then cure it for 2 minutes..can be used on clear tips, natural tips and the natural nail..........
You can also use this white paint on gel for dotting little tiny flowers on the nail...........bridal nail art springs to mind...... add a little glitter dust before curing , a little sprinkle in the right place is a fab way to make a nail bling that little bit more.........

The paint on gel is also Fab on toes.......... prep toes, liquid bond, paint on the white paint on gel, cure for 2 minutes then paint on the thin clear finshing gloss, cure for 2 minutes and wipe of the inhibiton layer and thats it.... Fab toosties......xxx

The white sculpting gel is of of thick Gel viscosity, you can use it for sculpting on a free form, if you are using it on a tip, the tips has to be a clear glass type one, so the UV light can cure this from the top and from the underneath...
curing time for all the Brisa gels is 2 minutes or a 10 second freeze to hold the shape.......and then cure for the full 2 minutes when ready..
HTH

Thanks Ruthie your a gem :hug:

Hi there

Absolutly can diversify between the both

The Brisa White Gel Paint... Is applied as you would apply enamel.
You can choose to apply this over a clear-pink gel enhancement - Natural nail
to achieve the French Finish. Cured under U.V lamp. Apperarance of enamel.
Offering Indestructable - Bullet Proof Manicure's.
This is a PAINT on service similar to a regular French painted Finish.
The difference between REGULAR painted French Finish is the U.V curing.

Brisa UV White Sculpting Gel is applied in a manner similar to L&P.
Applied with a sculpting brush ,either tip-sculpt-natural nail.
Cured under U.V lamp. Finish as you would for Regular Gel service.

hTh

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back