Brow lamination help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollieAJA

Reaction score
If you remove brow lamination with a damp cotton pad to ensure all solution is removed and prevent over processing, why do clients have to keep them dry for 24-48 hours? I can’t get a straight answer from google or my training provider! - any help would be appreciated.

You need to keep them dry , only dry cotton pad! Keeping eyebrows dry very important, also do not touch them as they might brake

Thanks Julia, my training and guidance states a damp cotton pad to ensure all the products are removed to prevent over processing. This is why I am unsure!

Doesn’t make sense, coz you need to keep them dry . Who did you train with ? Lash bomb and INLEI state strictly no water

The process is essential the same as a perm The disulphide bond that has been newly reformed into its new shape takes a day or two to fully ‘cure’ until then it can be weakened by water or manipulated into a different shape by sleeping on them This ruins the shape you created in the salon

Not sure I completely agree with the - ‘keep them dry’ advice.....🤔
The worse thing you can do - imo - is not to remove the neutraliser throughly- and that requires at least a wipe over with a damp cotton wool pad! 😉

Doesn’t make sense, coz you need to keep them dry . Who did you train with ? Lash bomb and INLEI state strictly no water
Thanks Julia. I trained with beauty academy and they used lash base lash lift products as brow lamination products. I have since bought London brow company and they state a damp cotton pad too.

Not sure I completely agree with the - ‘keep them dry’ advice.....🤔
The worse thing you can do - imo - is not to remove the neutraliser throughly- and that requires at least a wipe over with a damp cotton wool pad! 😉
This is what I have been told to prevent over processing but then just started to worry me that it would impact the final treatment if I added water.

Do you use 3th solution ?! That’s how you wipe solution of . That’s works even for INLEI lash lift , no water no damp pad . Perhaps every brand is different, just ask company directyyo make sure

Do you use 3th solution ?! That’s how you wipe solution of . That’s works even for INLEI lash lift , no water no damp pad . Perhaps every brand is different, just ask company directyyo make sure
Yes I use the 3rd solution, I will ring the brand and double check - thanks for all of your help!. One last brow lam related Question, is it ok to brush the brows down to wax the top or will this impact the setting of the new brow shape?

No problem 😉, I would just leave them alone , but again ask company you train with . To be honest I’m not happy with brow lami outcome at all

If you remove brow lamination with a damp cotton pad to ensure all solution is removed and prevent over processing, why do clients have to keep them dry for 24-48 hours? I can’t get a straight answer from google or my training provider! - any help would be appreciated.

It depends on the brand. Some say water is a ‘no no’. Check with your brand xx

I have trained with Hive products and they state strictly no water as well. I don't think I like the brand though and would love someone to recommend another decent brand x

I have trained with Hive products and they state strictly no water as well. I don't think I like the brand though and would love someone to recommend another decent brand x

Lash Base Lamination process is beautiful. It takes a little tine but the purpose is slow processing abc more control for technician.

I’m a trainer and have discount codes if you would like to try x

We are getting amazing feedback from the flirties Duo quick lift and step 1 and 2 are also vegan friendly! I am happy to send you a sample pack if you want to give it a try? x

Latest posts

Back