Brow wax graze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe1996

Reaction score
I did a brow wax today, had this lady a few times now with absolutely no problems, I tested the wax on myself and began to proceed with the treatment. I applied the wax very thin like normal but noticed after I had removed the strip it looked like a graze had appeared on her right brow? I've never had this before and pulled the skin very taught, she's not messaged me to say anything and never said anything when I showed her in the mirror. I just want to have something prepared if she was to message me, it was lower down on the brow but no where near the eyelid, I didn't want to mention it as I didn't want to draw attention, it really was nothing and tiny I just stress about these things!! Any advice on what I could have ready incase she does get in touch?

Has she been in the sun or recently exfoliated/had microdermabrasion or a glycolic peel? Changed or started any medication? All these things can thin the skin so if could be through no fault of yours xx

Thanks for that! Your right, I just feel bad when even though it could be the clients fault, putting the 'blame' on them!
Suppose I'll just have to wait and see if anything is said! Xxx

Yeah I get where your coming from though. It's always unnerving when something like that happens! Xx

Latest posts

Back