Brown Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
Yesterday I realised I don't have a brown and so I want to order one asap, what are the brown shellac colours? Or brown INK i-lac colours? I don't want one with a shimmer, attach pictures if you have any please :)

Yesterday I realised I don't have a brown and so I want to order one asap, what are the brown shellac colours? Or brown INK i-lac colours? I don't want one with a shimmer, attach pictures if you have any please :)

Fedora - plum brown
Rubble - taupe
Faux fur - chocolate brown

None of the above are frosted.

Dark Lava, Rubble or Faux Fur?

and for INK, i-49 Hot Chocolate?

Faux Fur is your true creme brown, but its been discontinued, Sweet Squared may still have stock of it though.

To be honest to only time i ever use this is for reindeer antlers every christmas [emoji23]

I have a high demand for Rubble, also rubble with beau over gives a popular slightly lighter shade

Faux Fur is your true creme brown, but its been discontinued, Sweet Squared may still have stock of it though.

To be honest to only time i ever use this is for reindeer antlers every christmas [emoji23]

It's still on the S2 website, so the OP will need to be quick if it's the right shade.

Ok I will have a look asap, I never thought of getting a true brown but a client asked and all my browns are 'too light' :rolleyes: I can't see myself needing it often but now I feel like my collection is incomplete haha x

I have a high demand for Rubble, also rubble with beau over gives a popular slightly lighter shade
I have rubble and love it but I need a brownier brown lol, never tried beau over it it sounds nice will try it thank you x

Latest posts

Back