Builder gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbie1989

Reaction score
I was looking at the builder gels on the Gel Bottle Inc website this morning and really want to give them a go!

Do I need specific training in builder gels? I've got mani and pedi qualifications but no extension training..

Thanks

Yes you need specific training, you need to learn product chemistry, application techniques, correct structure, etc

Yes you need specific training, you need to learn product chemistry, application techniques, correct structure, etc
Thanks, would this be covered in gel extensions or would it be it's own course? The gel bottle don't offer training as far as I know will have to see if other brands do.

Thanks, would this be covered in gel extensions or would it be it's own course? The gel bottle don't offer training as far as I know will have to see if other brands do.

Yes you can train with any provider offering a insurance recognised certificate which will then allow you to choose any brand you wish. The training will be specific to the brand you train with (all the tips and tricks for that particular Gel) but the basics that I mentioned above are relevant for all Gels so you training will be in the 'skill' not the brand product.

Yes you can train with any provider offering a insurance recognised certificate which will then allow you to choose any brand you wish. The training will be specific to the brand you train with (all the tips and tricks for that particular Gel) but the basics that I mentioned above are relevant for all Gels so you training will be in the 'skill' not the brand product.
Thank you! I've been looking at polygel aswell that seems to be getting some good reviews! I really wanted to give builder in a bottle by the gel bottle inc a go but there doesn't seem to be specific training for it?

Thank you! I've been looking at polygel aswell that seems to be getting some good reviews! I really wanted to give builder in a bottle by the gel bottle inc a go but there doesn't seem to be specific training for it?

PolyGel is really new to the market and completely different to anything so I'd hold off on that one at the moment. Get a good solid Gel foundation skill under your belt and some serious practise before embarking on something like PolyGel.

Look at providers such as SweetSquared (CND Brisa), The Creative Beauty Group (Skyscraper Gel) as two to get you started, I'm sure some of the other Gel Geeks will offer other suggestions too

I to have been looking at the gel bottle and was wondering if anyone had any experience of using it? I have a friend who has it on her nails and says it is the best thing she has ever had. This is from the point of view of the client though not the technician using it.

Hi I use The Gel Bottle builder in a bottle and it is a great product, really strong, no lifting and is soak off. The only downsides I found is it is quite runny so you can only really sculpt/build an apex on one nail at a time, and the delivery can take up to 10 working days so you have to make sure you order well ahead of running out.

Latest posts

Back