Burnt orange colour with Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow Bright

Reaction score
Can anyone please recommend which colours to layer to get a burnt orange? I'm thnking maybe tropix & Fedora? anyone tried this combo? thanks

Dark lava with one layer of Hollywood on the top or for a brighter version use rock royalty again with Hollywood over.

Thanks, I dont have Dark Lava, but I'll try out the other one one a colour stick :biggrin:

Anyone have any further suggestions? I've checked Fingernailfixers combinations on her FB page, but nothing orangy stands out.

Its not an easy colour to get as it would usually use 2 primary colours to make, so not sure you're really going to get it without a yellow tone to help. If Fingernailfixer doesn't have one that looks like what you want then I don't think it's possible, as she has done pretty much any combo you can think of. You might have to get it another way, by using pigment powders or such like

thanks - I'll have to have a play around and see what I can came up with. I dont have any pigments - mmm another excuse to buy new nail stuff!!! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back