CACI, have you actually seen results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

I'm looking into CACI facials but I've heard nothing but negative feedback about it not making any difference to sagging or wrinkles etc is this true?

Would love your honest opinions
Many thanks
Nenee

Hi
I looked into training and buying a CACI machine a while back as I have experienced CACI facials myself and was impressed with the outcome more on the dermabrasion side of it than wrinkles, but I found I really needed to go every 2 weeks or so to keep achieving that fresh faced look and it was then down to cost at £45 a go, what I did find was impressive was the stretch mark treatment had a few on my stomach around the belly button where I had been pregnant and after about 10 goes they faded much quicker and were less unsightly, whether they would have got better in time I don't know (I just couldn't bear to wait)!

For lines and wrinkles my mum had CACI for about 2 years and she was impressed with the lift i.e. stimulating of muscles but its something you have to keep up and again it was down to cost...she has now opted for derma fillers and is much happier with the look and one off cost.

In the end I decided to train in Semi perm eyelash extensions as the initial outlay was far less than CACI. x

Hi ya

Thanks for the I for the info on CACI. I think il look at other options

Not sure if youv heard of rejuvalight? That seems to be good so I may look into that instead
Cheers hun

Maybe you should experience the treatment first hand and be objective with your expectations. It's usually the best way to help make a decision.
I've only ever heard positive reviews for it!

Have never had a CACI treatment but I do offer the A-Lift non-surgical treatment at my salon.
I've noticed that it's not that great with wrinkles but I am very impressed with the difference in skin tone and the lifting.
It's better to have a course of 10 and do this by having 2 or 3 a week and then have one a month for maintenance.

Also look at other companies. With CACI you are paying a premium for the name. Less well known over here but I like the BioTherapeutic range. If facials for me take off plan is go introduce the carlton ChromaPeel diamond MDB and BT Nano non surgical lift. Both for a whole lot less turn the equiv CACI machine!

May x

Hi I am actually a CACI trained therapist.

If I honest before I had training I didn't think it was all that. But since I went on the training in borehamwood in April 2010 i was astonished at the results of my skin as well as my clients. I am 22 and when we were training for it my skin ha never looked so good after having the treatment.

Since then I have sold a fair few courses and I can most definitely notice the results, it's amazing! The fave literally glows and looks lifted. To get the best results you do need to have a course of 10 treatments in the period of a month (3 treatmentsa week for the 1st 2 weeks then 2 for the last 2 weeks) and then a maintenance treatment every 6-8 weeks. But I would most definately have it in my salon!

Hopefully this will help!

Thanks everyone

I'm going to try it on myself as I'm 41 with fine lines if it doesn't work on me at my age then il be looking elsewhere

I have just heard the effects wear off and you have to pay monthly to keep the effects which is expensive in the long term not sure if clients are happy to pay for 10 treatments then to find out it wears off un less they carry on paying out :-(

With the A-Lift they recommend once a month maintenance but the results after a course of 10 will last up to 6 months.

I use CACI at my salon and have loads of clients for it, all have had the course of ten and all have carried on with it. It is made clear to all clients that unless they have the course and then a top-up every four to six weeks then there's little point starting, so it never comes as a surprise to them. No-one would go to the gym for a one off to lose weight and then complain it was a rip-off because it didn't stay off, just as no-one would have their nails painted once and expect that to last forever. Most people understand the need for maintenance as most beauty treatments require topping-up.

As regards price, 'expensive' is a relative term and depends on a lot of factors, certainly I have no experience of my clients finding CACI an expensive option.

I have a CACI ultimate machine, and caci is our most popular facial. The machine has more than paid for itself many times over.
Clients call a non-surgical facelift a "CACI", that should speak for itself.
A generic, cheap machine will not be the same in the eyes of a client.

Yes it does work. I get about the same effect as I get with botox in terms of lines. Also the serums used leave my skin feeling great, which botox doesnt do. I do have the machine turned up to "disco lights" level tho!!!

Thank you

It makes sense when you out it like that it's the same as Botox that only lasts a few months but clients are happy to keep paying out etc and it's all about preventing and maintaining good skin

Il have the treatments and see how I feel
Cheers everyone

Hi nenee, would you please update this oat when you do have them as I have been thinking of these too. I'd be very interested in your opinion and feedback. Thanks xxxx

Oat???? I meant to type "post" hahaha!!!

I'll second the interest on the outcome of the CACI facials :hug: I am currently doing my level 3 at college and have started with the Carlton Ultra Visage our tutor told us it was the same principle as the CACI is that true? if anyone could advise that has knowledge of both of these machines that would be great ;)

I'll second the interest on the outcome of the CACI facials :hug: I am currently doing my level 3 at college and have started with the Carlton Ultra Visage our tutor told us it was the same principle as the CACI is that true? if anyone could advise that has knowledge of both of these machines that would be great ;)

It's a bit like saying shellac and gellux are the same thing. They work along similar principles, but one is seriuously superior.
Also what do you say if a client asks for a CACI?
A 400 quid machine is never going to be identical to a twelve thousand quid one.

Hi

Well I tried to book CACI but because iv had Botox recently they said they couldn't use the micro current on me so I can't try it out on myself now! It's a good job I mentioned I had Botox cause they never asked when I booked I rang back after just to make sure ;-(

Even though I have Botox to crows feet and forehead I still have a dull complexion and fine lines etc that I would of liked to improve so I guess you can't have both is this true???

Hi neenee I am currently doing level 3 at college where we will be trained on the Carlton ultra visage. I have 2 tutors and they both have this machine in their own salons and they both say that results achieved using this are fantastic and that clients love it and they have no trouble booking courses on it.

It has galvanic as well as iontopheresis and ph balance programmes. It will really improve the texture and tone of the skin ad well as tone the muscles of the face according to my tutors.

I have actually acquired a second hand one and Carltons customer service has been first class.

Just for your information they retail new at about £1200.00. Carlton themselves have a very good name in the industry.

Personally I can't wait to get going on mine!

Hope this helps.

PB
X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have completed 7 sessions on my 10 course of CACI and I have to say I have noticed when I look in the mirror definitely look better. Its like Ive had a really good sleep, that fresh faced positive glow about my features rather than tied slightly sagging look. Its hard to put your finger on it but I love what its been doing to my skin. I look fresh faced and have even been walking out shopping with NO makeup on because my skin has improved so much! I was very sceptical that it would have real benefits... I love it when something proves me wrong and this definitely has. Its superb. Im a fan now. :Love: p.s. im 46 years old .

Last edited:
Caci is amazing , we have this in my salon and it works wonders , I had a few clients and I saw results within day one .
Also me being an example I used to suffer with bad skin but having used the caci myself it seems to have cleared it right up
We have the caci ultimate which does everything , the light therapy mixed with microdermabrasion gives amazing results !
X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back