CACI, have you actually seen results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I trained in Caci 12 years ago and literally watched my clients skin change and tone dramatically, lines softening, scarring disappearing, skin and facial muscle tone improving.

I prefer natural based treatments and I promote caci facials by stating it's like taking your face to the gym and toning your muscles. The technology of caci was originally designed to reeducate muscles of those with muscular atrophy suffering from conditions such as bells palsy. If you went to one or two exercise classes you would feel better, but your tone would not improve until you'd been going for a few weeks. Then if you keep it up your tone will stay, if you stop going your tone will gradually fade as it would with the body.

You cannot have caci after Botox, because Botox freezes the muscle and therefore it cannot be toned. Personally I much prefer caci to Botox options as you are working with the body to stay toned without the need for any chemicals. Botox, apart from being a neuro toxin, if used repeatedly eventually leads to the muscles going into atrophy (limp) that are very hard to retone or educate, so you can end up with limp skin. Muscles aren't meant to be frozen repeatedly, they are meant to be used.

The cost of a monthly caci facials is commonly 50 which I think is quite reasonable for the long term benefits.

I bought a caci machine for myself 2 years ago and use it weekly and my skin and facial muscle tone is amazing, I'm 43. Can't recommend it highly enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back