Caci vs A lift vs Icon ultralift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passionate about skin

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Just wanted people's opinions on the above . I have A lift and about to train very soon with them but wondered if you thought that Caci was really worth the investment . I have tried it but wasn't completely blown away by the result so have been very hesitant to purchase . Although they have the brand name and excellent marketing I am reluctant to take on anything that I am not wowed with although do many people love it . Very confused and would love others opinions please . Many thanks x

I'm surprised you were not wowed by Caci, however Caci is only as good as the operator! I have Caci and I went for it because 1. It's the one everyone knows and 2. I knew a couple of ex reps from Caci that had got their own machine and were doing really well which sold it for me as they obviously really believed in the product they were selling. Also all the big Spa's offer Caci including Harrods, so if it's good enough for them, it was good enough for my little salon!

My only gripe about Caci is I've done too well which it, if you read my VAT thread on here you'll know why. Seriously it's the best treatment I've ever added to my salon and it's doubled my turnover.

Hope this info helps you choose, good luck. xx

Latest posts

Back