Can I use 77/0 to lift on a base 6/0

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxkellyxx

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just wondering my brother had dyed his hair black then just put peroxide to lit it to a ginger colour then put a dark on and now has asked me to help him as he has a wedding Saturday his hair is now a very warm base 6 I was woundering if I could lift his hair one shade with 77/0 ( his natural colour with abit of ash for the warmth ) opinions much appreciated :-D x I think this could work but want to be sure x

Tint will not lift tint, can you not kill the warmth with something on line with a 6 ?

Thank you any advice on what to do as I'd really like to achieve a base 7 x

Thank you any advice on what to do as I'd really like to achieve a base 7 x

The only way to get to 7 would be bleach it lighter and tone it to a 7 but when toning to a 7 it's got alot green to it so it could look khaki, maybe high light? Make the rest of the hair appear lighter just by running few bits of blonde through.

Tint won't lift tint! if you want it lighter you will need to bleach the hair up then tone it to a 7 if that's your desired shade xx

i assume his hair is short? hope so or it gonna be fried. . . i wud simply bleach bath it to lift one shade and then put on a green ash 7. . .

Yes his hair is short condition isn't bad

Yes his hair is short but not in bad condition as he has had it cut and only put peroxide on it once but thanks for all your input much appreciate it :-D and the last message the baby pressed sent lol x

If u do bleach bath it then use an 8 to re-colour cos the hair will be very porous and will colour a shade darker x

Cheers thank-you I'm doing his hair thursday so I'll see how it goes thank-you for your time and opinion :-D x

maybe a head shave will do the trick =]

only jokin but yeah all the guys r right.. bleach it u to a 7 then dye it back to the desired shade.. but what ever u do its gonna look dyed =[

ring the manufactures technical helpline if you have it handy and they can advise you also

good luck x

Latest posts

Back