Caramel highlights on base 6

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ickledee

Reaction score
Hi, looking for a little advice please :)

Firstly, I am not a pro and I understand that you cannot give me colour advice but hopefully if I explain the circumstances you may be able to help.

My friend is a mobile hairdresser and she is doing my hair on Friday but I really struggle to get her to take money from me, last time I had to throw it through her door on the way out and it gets really awkward as I'd much rather pay!

My hair is a natural base 6 but I was a bleach blonde for years and now have a full head tint of wella koleston 6/73. On Friday I am hoping for caramel highlights and I assume she will bleach then tone.

I want to go and pick up the toners myself so at least that way I have paid for the products as I know she won't take money from me and I can buy her a gift also as a thankyou for her time.

I was thinking maybe a 7/73 or 8/73? What do you think or am I on the wrong track? Thanks and I understand if you remain unable to advise :)

Also I understand that everyone's perception of 'caramel' may be different, this is the kind of tone I would like :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 3,633
we cant tell you what toner to buy as we don't know the outcome of the bleach! your hairdresser will have to do strand tests.

sure, thanks, Ill pick up both and hopefully one will be of use to her. Thanks

She may use a high lift rather than bleach and tone on a base 6 the highlight comes out a lovely caramel colour

Latest posts

Back