Cele nail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellyj

Reaction score
Hi there

Has anyone had any experience with Cele nail products? I like the idea that they are organic based and use essential oils. Any opinions would be much appreciated. Ta! H :)

I don't know the line you mention, but bear in mind that ALL nail products are ORGANIC .... the word organic is a marketing tool to make it sound like the products are natural. Organic does not mean natural, pure, clean ,fresh or any of the other things that you think of when you think of organic. Organic means that a substance contains carbon. All nail products are organic. So is cow poop!!

As far as the essential oils go, most quality prodcts also contain these.

Just beware when people are marketing their product that it really is different from the rest. So far, this product doesn't sound like anything that would make me jump up and down and say eureka something fab, wonderful and different.

I agree with Geeg its just a marketing ploy when they play on the word organic. Nail products contain chemicals ALL of them :wink2:

I have seen a few places start using cele at the moment.. ie calcot manor. I looked into them but im put off by the packaging.. I know thats not everything but i think appearances count.. You want something that looks really professional and im not sure cele does... I have never used them so I wouldn't have a clue how good they are, but their treatment menu sounds nice on the plus side!

Latest posts

Back