Check if you been caught on Speed Camera!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did it & it came up with a19 middlesborough & this is no word of a lie we have just got in from having a meal at TGI's & we drove there & back on that road!!! my husband was swearing & when we clicked the pic we couldnt stop laughing, shelley xx

I`ve just done it - and when I looked at the date it said 3 Nov 2005 - which I thought was Odd (seeing as thats tomorrow!!!). then I checked the picture.

Brilliant!! Thanks for that - I can get loads of people with it.

Trace x

OMG so fell for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought the same is you scat that someone had cloned my reg no.

so funny sending it to my dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx:D

oh my days- my heart jumped- i thought someone had nicked my plates!!!
that is so bad- but its the complete other end of the country and tomo's date!!!!

BLIMEY!!! nearly had a heart attack,... and then thought... hang on... ive not driven there have i?!! grrrrr. caught me out!:D

Got me for a minute there-thought I hadn't been in Cambridge!! xx

:p :lol: got me!! thought the car had been nicked:o

Now that was scary for me, cos it said I was in Cleveland, on the A66 at a specific time, and I knew that I ACTUALLY WAS up there on that day, and on that road. I was nearly bricking myself, thinking oh no I cant afford another speeding ticket. Was only when i clicked on the photo and saw the pic of the gremlin kid come up that I knew I HAD BEEN HAD.

Nice one.

i get to the site but dnt know where to go from there??? cant see a place to type a password???

ok then my boyfriends car says last tuesday he was 11miles over speed limit in cleave land i know for a fact he wasnt there and neither was his car as i was with him all day...?

oh ok maybe not i'm on a joke site. haha

cant get to the pic, i get tio a site with various links..... how do i get to see any pics?

i couldn't even do anything on tht site nowhere to log in or anything..

found another one tho so going to wind him up t'morrow!! haah

Latest posts

Back