Chrome with Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdn

Reaction score
Has anyone used the chrome effect powder with gelish....I use gelish and am keen to get mirror effect nails for my clients...any tips?

Has anyone used the chrome effect powder with gelish....I use gelish and am keen to get mirror effect nails for my clients...any tips?
Yes I have works really well just dry wipe your TIO before application

Thanks Natalie...just waiting my delivery...cant wait to try it. Do u put TIO over chrome when done as well?

I put 2 coats of TIO on after the chrome is applied .

Hi, what chrome powders (brands) and procedure is used please. Just looking into this :)

I've just seen Gelish are launching their own chrome powder.. It's says you can preorder now online but no details of when it will be available.. Keen to try this!

Tronk, how do you stop the chrome powder transferring into the TIO?

I've just seen Gelish are launching their own chrome powder.. It's says you can preorder now online but no details of when it will be available.. Keen to try this!

You either have 2 bottles of TIO - 1 for glitters and 1 for polish - which is what many techs do
or you can have 1 bottle and just clean the brush before you put it back in the bottle, but you lose some product this way.
or, get yourself a nail palette, pour some TIO there and apply with a gel brush.
I use both the last ways and they work fine

Great thank you. I wasn't sure of cleaning vs using a different brush.. Either way will get a fair bit of wastage I guess.

The chrome powder arrived today so I'm eager to try it out this weekend!!

I use a separate TIO X

I have 2 TIO, one I only use for glitters, chrome, holo etc xx

Has anyone used the Gelish chrome yet? What do you think of it? Is there a halo one yet?

Tronk, did you wipe the TIP before applying he chrome powder, or leave it tacky?

Latest posts

Back