City and Guilds.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Hello All,
I trained at the Herts and Essex Academy last year I have the chance to go on and do my City and Guilds with them but have to let them no if I am going to do it within 6 months of my course. I have to tell them April time.

Do you think it is a good idea to do my city and guilds?

I have 2 years to complete it I have to do 12 lots of nails 3 gel, 3 Acrylic, 3 f/g and I think 3 silk. I then have to have a practical exam and a written exam.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Caz3

i was gonna do my c&g through them but in the end decided not to due top the distance :irked: , why dont you do it ? i am sure it will be good and it is a recognised qualification , hth

Oh thanks for the answer and the help
Caz.

dee said:
i was gonna do my c&g through them but in the end decided not to due top the distance :irked: , why dont you do it ? i am sure it will be good and it is a recognised qualification , hth

Hello would anyone else please maybe give your views on this one I thought I would have got quite a few answers. I know it is somthing that I have to decide for myself but it is nice to hear other views.
Thanks very much
Caz.

Latest posts

Back