CJP hype

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unicornailtech

Reaction score
seems like a lot of nail techs on YouTube Rave about this brand. I'm from Canada so I just ordered a bunch or their design powders, as well as their baby boomer set. Unfortunately In Canada they can't deliver monomer yet, so I've just used the naio nails monomers and enailcouture monomer with the cjp powders. I find that using the powders with enailcouture monomer does not work too well since it makes it very runny despite me draining the bead prior to application. It feels like it works better with the naio nails monomer. Really hoping they can deliver their monomer to Canada soon.

What are your thoughts on cjp?

I love it, not really sure about using their powders with a different monomer as you don't get the full effect.

In fact they don't recommend it when people ask about using up their previous products by mixing brands, so I wasn't really sure why they are shipping only one part of the system to various countries. I get that it's because they cannot find a courier who will ship their liquids, but it seems counterintuitive, all i can forsee is queries and issues with mixing brands.

I love it, not really sure about using their powders with a different monomer as you don't get the full effect.

In fact they don't recommend it when people ask about using up their previous products by mixing brands, so I wasn't really sure why they are shipping only one part of the system to various countries. I get that it's because they cannot find a courier who will ship their liquids, but it seems counterintuitive, all i can forsee is queries and issues with mixing brands.
You have to work drier with cjp and yeah I believe they have had problems finding a courier to transport the liquid, I may be wrong but I think all the licences are in place now so worth a check x

Latest posts

Back