Client record cards - design your own?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think thats really sweet and attentive to jot down what they like to drink.. how many sugars etc.. will give you extra brownie points!

I meant I hadn't included questions like:

Where did you hear about Nail Candy?

How can the service be improved?

I was thinking about doing a separate feedback form for clients which would be optional... but I'm not sure whether to add it to the client card as I know people don't like it when they're too long! :)

xxx

Hi, great thread,
I am just setting up to provide Minx, Shellac, Gelish nails, and after reading your posts and suggestions plus a bit of research I've made up my own A4 folding nail client record cards.
If anyone wants to save themselves some work I'd be happy to send them out to you, just PM me your email address and i'll send the file over.

There is more information I would like to have on a client such as Birthday, Anniversary, color choices, purchases, and even as far as info talked about kids, husband and such to give that personal touch...

Has anyone gone as far as to keep a database on line?

On mine I have most the info shown on that sample, but I also have "Condition of nail plate at start of service" and details of my cancellation policy.

The client signs at the bottom of my form sign to say that they understand that they are responsible for the care of their nails when they leave the salon and that they have agreed their treatment with me.

Has anyone gone as far as to keep a database on line?

I think, in the UK, you would probably have to look into the Data Protection Act to do this legally.

Hi Mooey if you pm me your email addy, I'll forward to you.

I have to say I designed my around generic consultation cards and also I used my NVQ2 Beauty Therapy book for other questions.

Mine may be a load of crap (haha), so if there are any glaringly obvious errors on mine, please let me know so I change mine!! lol

I haven't got a field about sports, may have to put that one in now, but i do have a comments box instead.

:)

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing :) I think they are good! In comparison with mine I haven't gone into so much depth with contraindications... I basically ask if there are any medical or skin conditions, or allergies. This covers all and takes up little space on the form, then gives a bit more space to ask DOB, what services they are interested in etc (the more personal stuff). I do however double check about warts and verrucas verbally - especially when doing pedicures as people often don't put them down on the form - not sure why! But I always find it pays off to read the form back to them double checking that there are no allergies etc just in case they've whizzed through! xxx

Hey I know this is an old thread but I was wondering wether you could pm me some of your client cards I need some inspo thanks in advance [email protected]

I've designed my own which I'm quite happy to share with any qualified person, you can just tweak to your own needs. Or in fact if you think mine are incorrect or could be adjusted please feel free to let me know! We can all learn from each other! :green:

Just let me know your email addy and I'll send them.
Many years later but i would love to take a look [email protected] xx

I've designed my own which I'm quite happy to share with any qualified person, you can just tweak to your own needs. Or in fact if you think mine are incorrect or could be adjusted please feel free to let me know! We can all learn from each other! :green:

Just let me know your email addy and I'll send them.
Yes I'd love to see yours I'm training soon and looking into this presently as setting up mobile

Yes I'd love to see yours I'm training soon and looking into this presently as setting up mobile

Please see my quote above about the same poster.

Please see my quote above about the same poster.
Thanks I spotted that just after I posted. But, yes I'll look at doing my own also. I'm quite looking forward to staring with everything.

Hi Lisa would you mind emailing me a copy of you're record card. Thanks.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back