Client record cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this might sound stupid but here it goes.....what if they come in to book an appointment for next week,do you consult them now or when they come next week.:smack:

Nailsinlondon1 said:
A client consultation card is the way to get to know your client...
Their likes and dislikes, what homecare regime are they follwing now if any, the type of enhancements or nails service they have had in the past, contra indications come to light, previous Nail service problems,Medication they might have to take and the reasons for it i.e. Beta Blockers then you know they have a health problem, previous Nail disorders,their activity level, sporty, home gal, Mum with kids..there favorite enamel colours or French polish, all this information will determin your service.....They sign this at the end of the consultation which means they are in agreement to the mutal decided service....
I downloaded a copy from Designer Nails NVQ section and adapted it a little to fit in with my Services......
Ruth do you only get them to sign on the initial consultation or on every visit.

They sign the card on their first initial consultation....

Client consultation is done on the appointment day....the day they come to have their nails beautified....

CLIENT RECORD CARD

Client Name: _________________________________________ Date:__________

Address:______________________________________________________________

Tele: No: (Day)____________________________(Night) _____________________
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
In order to provide you with the best possible service, please complete the following:

What type of nail service have you had before? ______________________________

What nail care items do you regularly use at home? ___________________________

Have you a history of Diabetes; Rheumatic Fever, Heart Disease or any Allergies?

Are you currently taking any medication? ___________________________________

Are your hands dry, moist or normal? ______________________________________

What nail shape do you prefer? ___________________________________________

Do you want to wear enamel, be natural or go French? ________________________

Do you do sports activities and if so, what? _________________________________

Do you have children under 5? ____________________________________________

How did you hear about our salon? ________________________________________
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
TO BE COMPLETED BY OUR STAFF ONLY:
Describe the condition of the nail plate at the start of the service _________________

Have you and the client agreed a service to be performed _______________________

If the client has come from another Salon and/or having problems, please ask her to sign the following indemnity.

I acknowledge that due to: (tick)
 another technician’s lack of expertise
 the prolonged use of “stick ons”
 the medical condition that I have
 the fact that I am a nail biter

I may have complications for which I do not hold ....................responsible. I acknowledge that these Enhancements should be rebalanced every two weeks or professionally removed at a Salon. These Enhancements are not guaranteed and are my sole responsibility once I leave the Salon. Any breakages or repairs must be paid for.
I am not knowingly suffering from any transferable disease or infection.
Date:_______________________ Signed:________________________________

Latest posts

Back