Clynol Shampoo/Conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
I am a nail geek who has ventured into the hair forum in search of advice..... I have always used OTC shampoo and conditioner but my poor hair is not at its best condition and I wondered of a salon range would make a difference? I'm assuming it will!

I have collar-bone length hair, highlighted (by my fab hairdresser) with a mixture of high lift tint and a splash of bleach. I don't have it cut a regularly as I should and I straighten every day...... I do use a heat protector and I condition at every wash, but my hair is in places feeling quite dry on the ends.

As a nail tech I can buy from Sallys and my local store sell the Clynol range, so is that a good brand? Which range would I need for my slightly delicate hair?

I am in so have my hair cut next week, so that will help but I'd like to get my homecare in order as well.

Thanks for any advice x

Please PM me with your details and I will send you a sample pack of pureology free of charge. I promise you will be a convert forever!

Anyone else that wants to try a sample as well. Just send me details of where to send it. x

PM sent. You're a star, thank you :)

Latest posts

Back