CND store

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a little help, I'm off to London/Essex this week for some time away with the other half, I'm wanting to do to a Sweet Squared store to have a look around a purchase a few things can anyone tell me where these are? I no there is one in Manchester & one is Leeds but are these the only 2? I don't mind making a day of it but I really wana visit a store with lots of CND :)
Thanks in advance xx

There isn't one in London anymore :(

Is there only one in Manchester & Leeds? Xx

I think Edinburgh has one!

Oh that's abit far lol x

There's Bournemouth too ...

Oh really? That's closer :) whoo xx

Oh why's that? Ill give them a ring Monday xx

Why isnt there one in London, does anyone know? Id love to go into a shop! :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Same here I was hoping for one to be in london as I'm going for a couple of days this week then onto Essex for couple of days, looks like Bournemouth is the closest one from essex xx

Why isnt there one in London, does anyone know? Id love to go into a shop! :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

There used to be but not anymore - it's surprising that there isn't anything in the capital. I'd love to browse around too.

Same here I was hoping for one to be in london as I'm going for a couple of days this week then onto Essex for couple of days, looks like Bournemouth is the closest one from essex xx

Agreed! Bournemouth is still pretty far from London!
I live here and would love a store to drop into.

Does anyone know why the London shop closed?

Just an update, I went to the Bournemouth cnd shop today :) bought a few things & just to let people know if you offer shrinking violet, this store will be continuing to sell the products... I no S2 will be discontinuing it but the Bournemouth store are still going with it but u need to register with them as they are separate to S2... Hth xx

Does anyone know why the London shop closed?
yes I do :) because 96% of the London business was mail order which meant that only 4% was walk in - do you want to pay London rates and rent when the majority of the business is mail order from the S2 site?

As to Bournemouth - they re not separate to S2 - they are (like Edinburgh, Glasgow and Manchester) distributor partners of ours and independently run but they are most certainly part of the S2 family. That means they carry EVERYTHING that S2 carries and we do still have TO stock. Hearing it from the horses mouth helps I think... not to mention DanielleCaprice that we would love to see you at the Sweet Shop in Leeds any time...

and one final thing - it is utterly crazy to suggest that Creative Academy+ Bournemouth would not accept someone who had an S2 account, when we are HQ are distribute the products in the first place!! HTH's!!! :hug:

When I visited Bournemouth (quite a while back) I had my S2 account number but they said as they weren't actually S2 that wasn't sufficient and I had to produce proof of my qualifications which fortunately I keep copied on my phone. Of course the system may have changed now but I didn't want people making a special journey to Bournemouth and then not being able to buy anything. So apologies if I gave the incorrect information to anyone out there but I was only relaying what happened to me. X

When I visited Bournemouth (quite a while back) I had my S2 account number but they said as they weren't actually S2 that wasn't sufficient and I had to produce proof of my qualifications which fortunately I keep copied on my phone. Of course the system may have changed now but I didn't want people making a special journey to Bournemouth and then not being able to buy anything. So apologies if I gave the incorrect information to anyone out there but I was only relaying what happened to me. X

will speak to Layla about this tomorrow Georgie but still say CRAZY and not necessary... :eek:

I live just up the road from creative Bournemouth (how lucky am I) :) I opened an account there with my S2 details no problems.

Latest posts

Back