Colour change gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pandanails

Reaction score
Hi all, I've recently qualified in Gelish gel polish but I know they don't do any colour change polishes. I used to use the dreaded bluesky ones on myself and I love the effect but obviously cant put this on any clients. Can anyone recommend some pro brands that do these?

Thank you! :)

I know Gel II have quite a few

Hi all, I've recently qualified in Gelish gel polish but I know they don't do any colour change polishes. I used to use the dreaded bluesky ones on myself and I love the effect but obviously cant put this on any clients. Can anyone recommend some pro brands that do these?

Thank you! :)

You can try the Gel II Reaction line or (my fav) LeChat's Mood Collection - http://www.lechatnails.com/pmcolors.htm

Thank you! I'll have a look! :)

Those Lechat ones are gorgeous, are they UV cure only though? I only have an LED lamp x

rsz_perfect_match_mood.jpg
Perfect Match Mood Gel is amazing! They have loads of colours.
UV and LED curable and soak off too.

Last edited:
Those Lechat ones are gorgeous, are they UV cure only though? I only have an LED lamp x
They used to be UV only but now are LED curable as well.

I personally like the consistency & finish of the "Oul'Ac" Colors. Not Only Do They Cure with a LED LAMP, They Change With Body temp. But they also INSTANTLY change with water temp. When your applying this product isnt watery like most, it stays in place and FULLY DRIES! You can find them on ebay between $5-7 us dollars. Takes awhile (I got mine in a little less then 4 weeks) to come but it's definitely worth it! I attached a pic for you to see the finished results. They have like 24 colors!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436159307.242609.jpg

Insta: Nailzonik

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back