Colour disaster, please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzy1210

Reaction score
Okay, my natural colour is an ashy brown with natural highlights in summer. So like 3 months ago I dyed my hair blonde just below the root (balyage as my hairdresser said, but it didn't look like it", and I hated it! It was so brassy and yellow but back then I didn't really know about purple toners to make it "ashier", also I wasn't confident in it and I just wanted my natural colour back. So then, I went to another salon and they said that the only way to get back to my natural colour would be to tone it brown and wash it out over time until it was back to my natural colour. But when the toner came out on my hair it was a really dark chocolate brown, which I didn't mind, but it was nowhere near my natural colour. The hairdresser said the toner would come out in 3-5 washes, and 3 months later having washed it every other day, doing vitamin c washes and even putting on a semi-permanent ash toner, Its still pretty dark, but even worse, It's turned into this brassy, orange-brown colour and in sun light Its bright orange! I really need advice, I really want my natural colour back or even my blonde because I don't think I'd mind if I had it back. I just don't want to stay ginger or go any darker. Please Help Me!

Latest posts

Back