Colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geraint123

Reaction score
Any one know what colour this would best match up to in Wella? Or Matrix? All help is really appreciated! It will be going on to a base of a 9. Thank you all! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417038949.584631.jpg

Any one know what colour this would best match up to in Wella? Or Matrix? All help is really appreciated! It will be going on to a base of a 9. Thank you all! View attachment 79405

Have you got any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

You completely ignores our questions lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

All your posts seems to be posting pictures and wanting help?

Maybe put some suggestions to get a second opinion or book a colour course.

The closest I can get is the M's in matrix.. I don't use Wella but I can go get one if needs be! Only asking for help guys!

The closest I can get is the M's in matrix.. I don't use Wella but I can go get one if needs be! Only asking for help guys!

I don't use matrix so I can't help you, sorry, and you need to fill out your profile before asking questions, it's in the rules x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

The closest you can get is the m's ...... Seriously?

M's???? Go get one of what?

You been asked to share your suggestions by THREE geeks, I suggest you take the advice given.

Go get a Wella colour if there is a closer match

Go get a Wella colour if there is a closer match

If you struggle to match colours then maybe you could do with some further training like colour girly suggested,that's not anyone being nasty, that's just a basic skill. This forums are for more advanced situations, you are not showing/ proving that you have any more knowledge than a non professional,so we can't give you advice x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't mind asking you again Geraint as you've never answered when I've asked before, but are you a qualified hairdresser?

I have just looked at a Wella colour chart on line and it looks close to a 7/73?

So how will you achieve that colour on the base your starting out with?

Are you trained in wella or matrix?

I have just looked at a Wella colour chart on line and it looks close to a 7/73?

It's not about picking what's on the chart that looks the same. A client may like an 8/3, but she naturally a warm 5, if I use 8/3 it's not gonna be an 8/3 it's gonna be an 8/33333333333333333333.

Latest posts

Back