Colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take that as a no then!

It's not about picking what's on the chart that looks the same. A client may like an 8/3, but she naturally a warm 5, if I use 8/3 it's not gonna be an 8/3 it's gonna be an 8/33333333333333333333.

Ahahahah, never seen so much gold in one sentence!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

And I don't think we are going to get what we ask for from the OP.

If I was a mod (which I am not) I think this thread would be closed.

Where is a mod when you need one........

She might be quiet as she's busy sending PMs to get her answer.........

If you require a mod then press the red report button! That's going to get our attention a lot quicker than posting on a thread.

To the OP - could you please complete your profile giving details of your training and experience. This will allow other geeks to help you better. This is a forum intended to help and support qualified hairdressers, until you can confirm that you are qualified you will not receive the help you require.

In the meantime, can I ask that we keep replies constructive and polite whilst we are waiting to find out if the OP is indeed qualified.

ETA: in fact until we know I shall move this thread to Consumer Queries.

The closest I can get is the M's in matrix.. I don't use Wella but I can go get one if needs be! Only asking for help guys!

Matrix M?? Nope not even close... and the colour charts on line won't give you a true colour. You need a real colour chart.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

The m's are mocha tones, so I wouldn't use that range as I personally dint think they're anything like what you are looking for!

Latest posts

Back