Colouring help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaz

Reaction score
I have a client coming in tomorrow she is naturally a base 6 with 25% grey She has 4 inch regrowth and on the mid to ends is 9/10 She is wanting to go darker to mousey brown but with NO RED tones.

I'm just gone back into hair !! So please bear with me!!! N

Using wella, if I apply 7/03 to mid lengths / ends mixed with 3% first then straight 7/0 at roots with 20 vol for 40 mins would this turn out an even colour?? Would 7/03 be enough do it would turn out khaki??

I have a client coming in tomorrow she is naturally a base 6 with 25% grey She has 4 inch regrowth and on the mid to ends is 9/10 She is wanting to go darker to mousey brown but with NO RED tones.

I'm just gone back into hair !! So please bear with me!!! N

Using wella, if I apply 7/03 to mid lengths / ends mixed with 3% first then straight 7/0 at roots with 20 vol for 40 mins would this turn out an even colour?? Would 7/03 be enough do it would turn out khaki??

I would pre-pig the mid lengths and ends with a golden/slight copper semi color. Rinse out, dry the hair then apply 7/0 on the roots for about 15 mins, then apply 7/0 on the mid lengths and ends for around 30 mins.

Does she want a golden tone or flat base colour?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Flat base colour.

Latest posts

Back