Complete Salon Managment Software solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi jon
I know that I properly shouldn’t be doing this but I work for a software company called DWB Solutions we have a salon system with a 3D appointment book, client records, stock control, packages set-up, retail, staff rota & commissions, SMS Text, lots of different reports you can run and you can customise a lot of the screens to suit you.
We pride ourselves in personal customer care and after sales support from the initial set up, going live and for years after, we also have different training options.
Price starts at £1,460 that’s with 1st year unlimited on-line training and support from 9-6pm mon-fri
If you would like demo of the software go to Spa Management Software and Salon Software for Spa's, Day Spa's, Hotel Spa's Beauty Salon's and Clinics from DWB Solutions Ltd

Hi Jom,

I think what you were looking for is an all singing all dancing super machine, just like you have for IT services in other industries, men ay!lol.

But from what I've seen, I've chosen to go with salon Iris, this appears to have the most facilties currently available. The PCs they use, if recall correctly are IBM, but can't remember the operating system.
In terms of user interface and synchcronising as much as possible, it can link with all your accounting, inc. payroll, VAT, tax reporting, company reporting, insurances, bills, stock management, e-commerce, bookings etc
Depending on the package, as you may know, it can manage everything from a small mobile business to multi store store businesses.

The aftersales support systems seems very promising too, though you might want to look at how long they've been trading for and availability of parts to assure yourself that future upgrading is pssible without the risk of them going bust (I've heard this happens a lot in IT)
I say seems, cos I haven't brought it yet, it's too expensive to start up on.

With your IT background, I'm sure you can programme further interfaces to your preferences, although for the salon business, I doubt you will need anything more than already offered.

For start up, I've now decided to start manual, build the client base and establish my actual needs, I've set a profit target before making this purchase.

Correction. I think they use Dell PCs and they will only service the software if you buy the the complete package, including the hardware from them.

Hi hope this helps!!
I am just in the process of taking on a system called short cuts, it's fab! Does everything it sounds you are looking for. I wont attempt to go through the list of things you can do as it's endless. Would be well worth you looking into it. Mines being installed next week and i can't wait! No more messy paperwork!

It's been really interesting for me, as a software developer, to read this thread.

The thread started quite some years ago and has slowly moved forward, giving me a bit of a snapshot of how things used to be.

What strikes me the most is how far forward the good software has come along in terms of features and pricing.

When this thread started it seemed there was basically only very cheap software that really didn't do a large range of things or there was very expensive software with large upfront costs then continual fees for support and updates and a lot of them locked you into contracts also.

Times have changed it seems :) You can now get everything you need in one package without the contracts, up front payments or restrictions of the cheap packages.

It's an exciting time to be a salon owner with powerful tools you could only dream of not long ago at your disposal for next to nothing compared to the pricing of just a few years back.

I'm really proud to be part of a company that's leading the way in making high end software accessible to every salon. As a previous salon owner myself I remember being so frustrated with the high cost or lack of features. Today's salon owners get to have their cake and eat it too. Awesome... :)

</rant> ;)

HAVE YOU TRY UNISALONS?
VERY GOOD PRICE AND DOES ALL:Love:

Hi jon
I know that I properly shouldn’t be doing this but I work for a software company called DWB Solutions we have a salon system with a 3D appointment book, client records, stock control, packages set-up, retail, staff rota & commissions, SMS Text, lots of different reports you can run and you can customise a lot of the screens to suit you.
We pride ourselves in personal customer care and after sales support from the initial set up, going live and for years after, we also have different training options.
Price starts at £1,460 that’s with 1st year unlimited on-line training and support from 9-6pm mon-fri
If you would like demo of the software go to Spa Management Software and Salon Software for Spa's, Day Spa's, Hotel Spa's Beauty Salon's and Clinics from DWB Solutions Ltd

3D appointment book??? don't you need one of those new (and highly expensive) 3D tv screens! You supply those in your packages?

Latest posts

Back