confidence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
is there anyone in leeds who i could visit to watch nails neing done as i have done a home course and passed but lack confidence, that will come but i would like to watch someone to see if i am doing it right
im not working at the moment so if anyone could help that would be great

what do you use and where do u live? im live in leeds too!!!

at the moment i only do gel as that is what i have a certificate for
but im learning the others

hi hun where abouts are you ???
i am in otley which is near leeds but only do L&P at the mo , (i am doing my gel course on thurs )
but your welcome to come over if you want , i arnt a master tech:lol: by any means but i will try help you if i can ,
hope this helps love dee xx

youd be very welcome to come to mine i'm in barnsley although im no expert but can do gels

Where abouts are u julia? cos im in yeadon and dee is in otley-maybe the three of us could get together for a bit of a nail gossip and tutorial, see if we can learn a bit off each other! cos i do gel, l&p, mani and pedi but the last three are pretty new to me so would be great to get some ideas and tips!

also im going to the nail art thing at creative on mon 28th, julia said she might come if ya fancy it dee, its at 6.30?

lou x

i cant hun i am at college coz i got my finals :Scared: so will be practising like mad for my exam on the tues :Scared: (totally shi**ing it ) (why i ever chose to do itec is beyond me!!!

sounds great
i know yeadon well used to live on henshaw cres lol
let me know what time ya wanna meet ect
not sure how to pm on here still new

no worries dee, we'll have to do it another time, as we live so near its such a small world.

The girls im doing foundation with dont live near me and none of them r geeks, im trying to convert them though!

lou x

Latest posts

Back