correct mix for natural look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundial

Reaction score
Hi all, could anyone give me any advice on how much white I need to add to natural to give me a natural look sculpt, I have a woman coming in next week who would like lovely long nails but wants them to look natural:confused: , im starting to practice now, but if any of you could give me any hints I would be most grateful:hug:

Hi,

I have found that mixing Soft White and Natural in a 2:3 ratio works best for more natural - white, I have found produces a too white effect.

naturalnails said:
Hi,

I have found that mixing Soft White and Natural in a 2:3 ratio works best for more natural - white, I have found produces a too white effect.
Do you mean 2 parts soft white with 3 parts natural, and what do you use in size of portions which gives you enough for ten nails, do you use pink in zones 2 & 3, sorry if this does,nt make much sense, im finding it hard to explain what I mean:o

You explained it fine LOL.

I use an empty little Creative pot and use a kids medicine spoon on the 2.5ml side. I use this mix quite a lot so I make a pot of it. I would use pink in zones 2 and 3.

It is better to make up more than you need to ensure you have enough - presumably you will do a rebalance on her too so you will need it again later.

naturalnails said:
You explained it fine LOL.

I use an empty little Creative pot and use a kids medicine spoon on the 2.5ml side. I use this mix quite a lot so I make a pot of it. I would use pink in zones 2 and 3.

It is better to make up more than you need to ensure you have enough - presumably you will do a rebalance on her too so you will need it again later.
Thank you so much, i'm off to mix some powders now:hug:

Latest posts

Back