Cover colours acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone got any pics of some nice cover colours you would recommend. I use harmony and have looked at young nails but am open to suggestions. Don't seem to be able to find many swatchs online.

Thanks marie

I use harmony and nsi for coloured acrylics. Both are lovely to work with. I am just in the middle of switching my acrylics so I'll post a pic when I eventually get them all done x

Thanks. What harmony cover colours have u tried?

If nobody has pics then advice would be great also x

The cnd ones are good, although they've stopped doing them in the smaller sizes. I was wondering if I could make my own?

Brillbird cover pink is STUNNING!

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Is brillbird a professional brand?

Do you just mean nail bed cover pinks, nudes etc or do you mean colour powders in general?

I mean cover colours that can be used for nailbed and full coverage. I was looking for a pink or nude and possibly a white with a simmer or glitter. There doesn't seem to be many swatchs to look at and ive only trained in harmony so not sure of other good professional brands. Want to practice sculpting and a couple if design ive seen. Never used any other product and never has acrylics before I trained! Young nails has a nice blush one but undecided. .......

These are the Prohesion cover powders. The plain French is the cool powder and the ornate French is the warm powder.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422533567.045237.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422533608.598324.jpg

I recently ordered the cuccio acrylic starter kit, tried doing clear on myself yesterday to have under their veneers and took them off because I just can't do them on myself.
I got clear, white and two pinks within the set so i will try post a photo when i get round to doing them.. though it's probably be a practice on my nail trainer hand - since they're my weakness. Not sure when it will be though as I've got a lot of next couple weeks

Yep it sure is, it is a subsidiary of Crystal Nails (actually founded and run by the wife of the man who owns Crystal Nails). This is a pic of the cover pink :)

Attachments

• 1422537547756.jpg
    1422537547756.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 164
Yep it sure is, it is a subsidiary of Crystal Nails (actually founded and run by the wife of the man who owns Crystal Nails). This is a pic of the cover pink :)

That is a beautiful cover pink!

Are crystal nails and brillbird the same product in different packaging?

Are crystal nails and brillbird the same product in different packaging?

I'm guessing so. if not, they're suspiciously way too similar :lol:

Im glad it wasnt only me thinking that lol.

Wouldn't be surprising if it was to be honest. I mean you have the husband (or ex-husband?) owning one company and the wife (or ex-wife?) owning the other. Even their nail art techniques, product names, and brushes are similar :lol:

Lol yes basically the same products, they re branded BrillBird to expand their products and profits I guess. Its good for me because there is no Crystal Nails distributor in Australia but there is BrillBird so I get to use that :) anyone that uses Crystal Nails/BrillBird will know that they are awesome products :)

And as far as I know they are stills together and running their separate brands :)

Latest posts

Back