Crazy Angel and tanning machine recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaw

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just getting back into the business again after a long break after my children were diagnosed with special needs. Has anybody used crazy angel tan? Also I sold my piglet tanning machine when I took the break, what machine is the best to use now?

Thanks
X

Hi,

I'm just getting back into the business again after a long break after my children were diagnosed with special needs. Has anybody used crazy angel tan? Also I sold my piglet tanning machine when I took the break, what machine is the best to use now?

Thanks
X

I use Crazy Angel and have done for a few years now. I have tried several other brands to compare and still think it's great. Everyone of my clients loves it and it's one of the more reasonably priced, which is important to me as it's a competitive market and I don't feel I can justify asking more money than I already do for my spray tans. I bought their own machine, which was the mini one and came with a litre of 9% and 200ml of 13%. It's the TS20 and it's been absolutely fine. The gun is a quite basic design but I've never had any problems and find it easy to adjust the flow and clean it. I bought my spray tan tent separately as there's was much more expensive.

Thanks Beautiful _you x

Hi,

Thanks
X

Hi there, I bought my small machine in a kit on Amazon a year ago... I got the machine, hose, gun, tent, sticky feet, barrier cream and a bottle of solution for £ a cheap price lol I can't put up the actual price... with a 2 year guarantee.

Hi there, I bought my small machine in a kit on Amazon a year ago... I got the machine, hose, gun, tent, sticky feet, barrier cream and a bottle of solution for £ a cheap price lol I can't put up the actual price... with a 2 year guarantee.
Thanks a mill [emoji4] will have a look on there x

Latest posts

Back