Creative Enamels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger Jay

Reaction score
Hi all ,

I wandered if any one can help. I used to use Manicure and nail enamels by Jessica, however now I've converted over to Creative I am slowly building up my Creative collection. The only thing is, is that one of my clients fell in love with a Jessica polish called "Pixie Styx Pink". Does any one at all know if there is a Creative enamel that is close enough to replace it.

Help!
Ta Muchly.:eek:

Hi Julie,

it is very difficult to suggest enamels unless you can see them together. I have looked on the Jessica website and the pink you mention does not say whether it is creme, frost, shimmer or what. The picture suggests it is quite a creme colour rather than frosted.

Looking through the Creative colour chart - Flamingo Pink looks quite like your Jessica one but again difficult to see in a brochure.

I think the best thing for you to do is to take your Jessica colour to either one of the shows or a one stop nail shop and see what you can find.

Good luck.

Thanks for replying,

The colour, as you say is hard to judge on a colour chart. It's a pink that has a shimmer of blue through it , beleive it or not, and is a great overlay colour for doing french polishes. Although I have a Creative colour chart it is hard to match up what I'm after. But even if you know of a colour which is a)similar pink shade b)can use as an overlay for french or c) has a shimmer of blue through it I would be very grateful for any suggestions.
Many thanks again!! Jules:)
naturalnails said:
Hi Julie,

it is very difficult to suggest enamels unless you can see them together. I have looked on the Jessica website and the pink you mention does not say whether it is creme, frost, shimmer or what. The picture suggests it is quite a creme colour rather than frosted.

Looking through the Creative colour chart - Flamingo Pink looks quite like your Jessica one but again difficult to see in a brochure.

I think the best thing for you to do is to take your Jessica colour to either one of the shows or a one stop nail shop and see what you can find.

Good luck.

Ok Julie,

if that is the case then I would recommend the following for French Manicures - Beau or Negligee - Negligee probably has more of a blue shimmer whereas Beau has more of a pinky shimmer, if that makes sense - Beau is my favourite.

Hi Julie
The color enamel sounds very like Moonlight and Roses.very bridal,or a similiar shade is Transparent Touch a blueish shade if you know what i mean.
HTH
Karen

Hi Karen,

The Moonlight and Roses I've already got , very nice too and I do already use that one in French polish. However not the one I'm looking for. Thanks for your suggestion though, much appreciated.
Jules.:)
cna ireland said:
Hi Julie
The color enamel sounds very like Moonlight and Roses.very bridal,or a similiar shade is Transparent Touch a blueish shade if you know what i mean.
HTH
Karen

Hi there ,
already got the Negigee but the Beau I haven't got . May be I'll give that one a try. Cheers for that!
Jules.
naturalnails said:
Ok Julie,

if that is the case then I would recommend the following for French Manicures - Beau or Negligee - Negligee probably has more of a blue shimmer whereas Beau has more of a pinky shimmer, if that makes sense - Beau is my favourite.

Latest posts

Back