Creative Manicure & Pedi.your opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamzin

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,

I am considering doing the Creative Manicure and Pendicure Spa course. I was just wondering if any of you nice people have done the course (I understand its a 1 day course). When I rung up about it I was told its more about the products! which put me off a bit because I need to know HOW to do both. Also I know this sounds stupid but do they show you how to apply nail varnish correctly.

I have completed the Creative foundation but they do not actually show you how to apply nail varnish correctly. When i'm doing people's nails they automatically assume I can perform a manicure and apply nail varnish which i'm not at all confident with doing.

Your opinions greatly appreciated.

Tamzin
--xx--

go for it, if you want to do it, then why not?

You only live once, go for the things that you want to do, especially if you can.

There are loads of instructions on how to apply nail polish - do a search. There is also a great tutorial on perfect polishing available to premium geeks.

Hiya.......

When you buy the manicure and pedicure kit the 1 day course is included. The day is on the products yes but it's how to use the products. You also get a video.

You'll be a winner and just ask on the day about polish application I'm sure the trainer will only be too pleased to help yuo out.

It's that right CND Trainers?

I think I can answer that for all CND Ambassadors an say yes.

Did my Spa day only yesterday with Marco in Birmingham. Had a great day, what wonderful smells the products have and trust me they go a long way!:) After the training I mentioned to Marco that I would like to learn eyebrow plucking as an add on to my services, he suggested that I went to his shop to have a look at what his ladies do!!!
BLIMEY... (FOR ME SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER EVER HAD THEIR EYEBROWS SO MUCH AS BRUSHED) I ended up have them THREADED. WOW what an experience that was I now have the most beautifully shaped brows :)
What a salesman :smack: I ended up paying £5.50 for the privalige and also £3.50 for some lotion to put on them.
Great Spa day though, can't wait to get going with it.
Jules

Hi,
I did the Creative Spa day earlier this month. The training day is certainly worth doing because it explains how to use the Creative products effectively. However, it also assumes that you have some basic manicure knowledge, i.e. that you're familiar with the mini-manicure performed before applying enhancements.
You have enough time on the day to do one arm and one foot so you get a reasonable chance to go through the procedure but I certainly benefitted from having done a manicure / pedicure college based course.

As for polishing, it's one of those things that improves with practice.

Hope that helps,

Colin

The spa day is definitely worth doing. The products are fantastic and you are taken through step by step with a video & instructions for use at home. Also don't forget that it includes the products so you will get your money back quickly when you start offering the services. I had a fab time doing the course & love the products too.

I have just completed SVQ2 Beauty Therapy which covered Mani & Pedi. I am planning on taking the Spa course as I want to know the products and methods used. The training is free when you buy the kits so it makes sense to take the course - cant wait.

I attended the Spa Day last week and it was wonderful. There was only 2 of us and of course this meant so we were able to ask more questions from our very informative educator. She talked us through all the products and how to use them. It was fab!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you all for your replies, I feel a lot more confident now in booking the course.

I am now going to look up the tutorial on applying nail varnish! and by the sounds of things the kit for the Spa Mani and Pedi is something to look forward to!

I will let you all know how it went

Thanks again

Tamzin
--xx--

Latest posts

Back