Crystal Nails advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me. I am trained in harmony acrylics but am looking at other brands for a few alternative cover colours. I am liking the look of some of the crystal nails ones but am a little confused. This may be a silly question but whats the difference between crystalac and standard acrylic? The diamonds collecton looks lovely but I just wanted make sure it will work as expected?

TIA Marie x

The Crystalac is a gel polish. Acrylic is acrylic. They have similar colors and effects across all their gel, acrylic, and gel polish ranges. So you'll see a color in gel that's the same as a colored acrylic powder that's the same as a crystalac or one step color.

Hoping someone can help me. I am trained in harmony acrylics but am looking at other brands for a few alternative cover colours. I am liking the look of some of the crystal nails ones but am a little confused. This may be a silly question but whats the difference between crystalac and standard acrylic? The diamonds collecton looks lovely but I just wanted make sure it will work as expected?

TIA Marie x

I bought crytslac from crystal nails for u and it did NOT last.it chipped after 4 days and pylledoff a layer of nnail with it.im back to shellac now.and the bottles are made of cheap material.

Im not looking for a new gel polish I am a gelish girl through and through lol just want a few different acrylic colours which harmony dont seem to sell!

Harmony has the small pots of colored acrylic but sold in sets.

Thanks. Ive just seen them as another geek posted some swatchs for me. Its a shame they dont do them individually!

I know! I bought the pearls and metals one though and I can't fault it, but I suppose I could just mix my own with mica powder.

Latest posts

Back