Cureplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for the Cureplex expert to tell us how it links broken disulfide bonds....Is that Crickets I hear?

Is there a Cureplex expert here? My lowest 2" of my hair is destroyed and I ain't touching Cureplex for either myself or my clients again. I would like to know what they have to say about it [emoji27]

Is there a Cureplex expert here? My lowest 2" of my hair is destroyed and I ain't touching Cureplex for either myself or my clients again. I would like to know what they have to say about it [emoji27]

Not by any means a cureplex expert, but I'd like to know how this occurred. Is it possible that you took the claims made by the product as fact, tried to push the envelope by doing something you wouldn't normally have done, and then found that the claims made for the product are false when you fried your hair?

Just seen an advert Pop up on my Facebook for a product called "colourPHlex" available from capital. Is it the same? Any thoughts. I'm in the UK. X

Just seen an advert Pop up on my Facebook for a product called "colourPHlex" available from capital. Is it the same? Any thoughts. I'm in the UK. X
My thoughts are that they are all rubbish knock offs.

Not by any means a cureplex expert, but I'd like to know how this occurred. Is it possible that you took the claims made by the product as fact, tried to push the envelope by doing something you wouldn't normally have done, and then found that the claims made for the product are false when you fried your hair?

No not really. We used it within the parameters of the product instructions. Honestly, I've had better condition using bleach and 40 on my hair.

Cureplex isn't the same product as Olaplex at all. If the last few inches of your over processed hair dissolved that should be your answer! Olaplex reforms bonds whilst Cureplex coats the hair so it "superficially" feels better. Saying that, I still haven't used Olaplex yet, and am getting desperate!

Cureplex isn't the same product as Olaplex at all. If the last few inches of your over processed hair dissolved that should be your answer! Olaplex reforms bonds whilst Cureplex coats the hair so it "superficially" feels better. Saying that, I still haven't used Olaplex yet, and am getting desperate!

I so wish you and a few other on here could get it!

Tsparkler... Desperate I tell you!

Olaplex is now available in the UK! Please visit http://www.olaplex.co.uk.

Cheers,
Jordan Alexander
Vice President of Education
Olaplex LLC

Nope it's not.

I received a strange short text from someone claiming to be the Olaplex distributer for Ireland. Very odd!

Nope it's not.

I was just in the UK with their education team. Olaplex is available. They are starting with pre-orders first and then will be handling general ordering.

Cheers,
Jordan Alexander
Olaplex LLC

I received a strange short text from someone claiming to be the Olaplex distributer for Ireland. Very odd!

Leslie Spears and Star Qualities Ltd. is handling distribution for UK, Spain and Portugal.

Hi, will Olaplex be available to mobile stylists, or just top salons as suggested by the link? Thanks

Olaplex will be available to all professional hairstylists in the UK.

Cheers,
Jordan Alexander
Olaplex LLC

I was just in the UK with their education team. Olaplex is available. They are starting with pre-orders first and then will be handling general ordering.

Cheers,
Jordan Alexander
Olaplex LLC

The uk Olaplex fb page has been saying for weeks and weeks that it is out and they are dealing with pre-orders. How long does it take? Some salons have had it for atleast a month.

Why is it such a big secret as to when it will be available for all and not just selected salons or "pre ordered"?

I have seen it now on Amazon

I have seen it now on Amazon

We do not endorse or condone the sale of Olaplex on Amazon or any other third parties. There is no guarantee for any product purchased outside of licensed distribution. This is actually an issue we face on a daily basis and we take all legal action possible to get these removed. Sadly, these are fellow stylists looking to make a quick profit at the expense of their peers.

Kindest regards,
Jordan Alexander
Olaplex LLC

The uk Olaplex fb page has been saying for weeks and weeks that it is out and they are dealing with pre-orders. How long does it take? Some salons have had it for atleast a month.

Why is it such a big secret as to when it will be available for all and not just selected salons or "pre ordered"?

We had to actually deal with a strike at the U.S. ports which interrupted shipment and launch of the U.K. Everything should be up to speed now as the next shipping container is arriving shortly. U.K. does currently have stock, however they were filling their pre-orders first. Olaplex is available. If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly and I'll get it to our UK distributor.

Cheers,
Jordan Alexander
Olaplex LLC

Latest posts

Back