cuticles franchise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherryblossom

Reaction score
Hi

sorry to sound so dumb but what is the cuticles franchise all about, like whats involved, how do you join, ect keep seeing threads on here about geeks joining just was wondering if some1 could explain it all to me. would b so grateful :confused:

cherryblossom said:
Hi

sorry to sound so dumb but what is the cuticles franchise all about, like whats involved, how do you join, ect keep seeing threads on here about geeks joining just was wondering if some1 could explain it all to me. would b so grateful :confused:

Cuticles is a franchise network of MOBILE NAIL TECHNICIAN'S AND BEAUTY THERAPISTS.....

At the Moment....there is a stonkingly good deal on:D that is why you are hearing so much about it......strike whilst the irons hot!

The plan at the moment is to get all areas covered ie....have a CUTICLES mobile tek in as many cities/towns etc throughout the uk to meet the demands of clients

Cuticles train there franchisee's to the highest standards.....Using the Creative Nail Acadamy for example for nails......St Tropez for tanning..etc etc.......

Cathy (aka....Cuticles) can give you all the in's and outs......or do a search its the most talked about subject at the moment i think!

HTH

Amb x

oh i see does that apply to home based nail technicians like myself? if i was to join would i be trained at home or go on one of there courses?

cherryblossom said:
oh i see does that apply to home based nail technicians like myself? if i was to join would i be trained at home or go on one of there courses?

training i believe is in Oxford or LEEDS at the Creative Academy's......your training includes ALL THE training you need to get to MASTERS level.

If you want some information Lynzi, I will find mine for you and bring it on Monday as I can't join until I have finished my VTCT

That would b great ,yes please thanks helen:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back