Dark root area help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherscarlett

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412518174.943730.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412518189.429915.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412518200.426293.jpg hi everybody just looking for some advice as I'm unsure what to do with my mums hair! I apply a 6/73 to her roots, which are white. Anyway, she is finding hair hair colour very dark, she loves the golden ombre at the bottom but wants to lighten the top. Some areas look very dark around a base 4 which is very strange. What would be the best way to lighten her hair? But keeping the ombre effect? Thank you :)

Do you use a 66/0 and apply hairline first?

Use a colour removers to lift the depth out?

Do you use a 66/0 and apply hairline first?

Use a colour removers to lift the depth out?

No, I literally just put on a 6/73 her hair is not stubborn at all takes to colour easily. I was thinking of using a colour remover thank you.

You can see a darker line round the front - try not doing hairline first 😉

This has happened to me before. It could be from perspiration (salt in the hair) or lotions that she is using on her face that get into the hairline. I have had both of these be the problem.

Sent from my SM-T800 using SalonGeek mobile app

This has happened to me before. It could be from perspiration (salt in the hair) or lotions that she is using on her face that get into the hairline. I have had both of these be the problem.

Okay I will let her know! Thanks :)

Or that the hairline is fined hair if you apply first the colour will be on longest and go darker?

Latest posts

Back