different displays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail-Nut

Reaction score
hey everyone,

Was just wondering how you all display your nail art??
I have mine on an artists palette which i painted black at the min, but i think it looks a bit to plain.

I display ours on Colourpops stand.

Jue xxx

I have a silver palette with the fun nail art and then i have a more solid board that has more normal nail art depending on where i am going as to which board, i take. I found the more mature ladies like flicks and diamontes etc or more normal and the younger ones like the fun stuff.

ther was a thread on this not so long ago so do a seqrch for nail art display there was some good ideas in it.
HTH

I use clear CD cases as I am also mobile and I find these to be easy to pack away and transport.

At my home salon I use a artist pallet board as bought for just £1.50 its natural wood and sets of my designs just fine.

Hi i use picture frames. i brought some that have the wooden insert in the middle - like a square ie to put a pic in and leave a large surround blank- am i making myself clear - anyway i turn it over so you get a deeper bit before the glass - the blue tac them on - and put the glass over that stops little - and big fingers from trying the tips up to their own nails - i was constantly replacing them as they always got ruined.
i also have one of the magnetic type ones fom creativenailplace.com - needs a bit of help with blue tac but its good..

I have tried to send you an email with a picture of the system we use,(realised you dont accept emails) am unable to attach it as I cannot make the file any smaller!!
If you email me, I will reply with a photograph!

Sue x

Hiya

I use the colour pop stands too, they are fab !!!!

Amanda

Hi there!

Jordi Nail Design is a mail order nail art supply company and we stock a variety of nail art displays such as pallettes of nails, wall mounted and free standing boards. If you would like any further information or would like me to send you a catalogue please PM me!

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back