Directions colour pots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraaaah

Reaction score
ive just purchased the pot thats supposed to send bleached hair white.....does anybody know if it gives good results or can u reccomend any other toners to give a white/grey tone?x

ive just purchased the pot thats supposed to send bleached hair white.....does anybody know if it gives good results or can u reccomend any other toners to give a white/grey tone?x

from what ive heard they are good but quite tempory they tend to wash of really quickly.

I use their colours, fab outcome from them but not tried this one. I use their purples as they are so nice on dark brown hair. Last me about 10 washes but its different for different colours as I've had others that lasted longer x

Kathleen @ Love Beauty
www.lovebeauty-loveyourself.co.uk

Iv used this one myself, it gives a nice white tone but washes out very fast. To be honest iv had better results using 10/1 and pastel. X

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

THeir toner is quite weak, it will work on very pale yellow hair. Probably better to use a silver shampoo though its better value for money. Their semi colours are very good though, my favourites being plum (a vibrant long lasting purple) and turquoise. :)

ive just purchased the pot that's supposed to send bleached hair white.....does anybody know if it gives good results or can u recommend any other toners to give a white/grey tone?x

I have never used directions, however a friend of mine does (currently has fluorescent yellow hair :|) but if you're looking for a toner that doesn't tone the hair down and literally eliminates yellowy tones, then i'd go for Affinage Colour Dynamics Cool White....as stated above, they are only semi-s and wash out quite quickly however they sell them in a pump size for professional use and a squeezy bottle for retail, as its basically a conditioner, its easy for clients to use and cheap as well, so you don't really need to worry about the fading, and using it frequently as a conditioner for your hair is very moisturising...Give it a go :D

Thanks eveyone xx:Love:

Latest posts

Back