Disappointment of lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were they semi permanent or individual express lashes ?
Were your eyes open or closed during application ?

Hi girls thanks for all the replies.
She did say when I called I would have to go for a patch test but it's very far from me and I didn't want one. (She said this would be ok if I just sign a disclaimer-which they never asked me to do when I got there in the end)
I have thought about a refund and usually I'm not afraid to ask but I feel a bit sorry for the girl she was telling me her tough life story though I know this is not relevant really.
What can I say though to get a refund? Especially now I have taken them out? They will just say I should of said something at the time!
I didn't get any kind of consultation I just walked in the room and she said how would I like them. Not that it made any difference as I only got the one curl and 2 lengths they had!
I didn't even feel her separating it was just like every 2 seconds her hand was there attaching another one.
They were very long but I do personally think they were too long especially on the inner eye-how are my small lashes meant to carry that length? I do think they were .25s aswell as when I removed them they were so thick!
I just keep worrying about the money the whole thing was so unprofessional but I don't want to upset the young girl that did them! Aaaaah I'm stuck! 😫

You can't get a refund if you have since removed them yourself.

Surrey Girl through and through x

Thankyou for your advice. I don't see it as too late to complain I got them done Xmas eve and they did not open til today. I got back from my time away last night.
I have seen posts about clients removing their 'treatments' I just couldn't keep them on anymore they were looking ridiculous!
I got a lift to the place and when I see outside I didn't like the look of it-but I am really not someone who judges by first impressions so I went ahead it could of been a haven inside! I also felt like I couldn't leave as my lift dropped me and drove off so if I left I would of literally stood on the road looking a bit silly haha though like you say I should of gone. It's done now though, I didn't leave and ended up with god awful lashes-is that really my fault? I didn't know what they were gonna turn out like.x

Thank you for replying.

I was getting the impression you didn't want to complain. But if you do want to then of course you should.

My post was advice only and it can be discarded.

Good luck.

Were they semi permanent or individual express lashes ?
Were your eyes open or closed during application ?

They were semi permanent and my eyes were closed.x

You can't get a refund if you have since removed them yourself.

Hi thankyou, why can I not get a refund if I've removed them?
Thanks x

Thank you for replying.

I was getting the impression you didn't want to complain. But if you do want to then of course you should.

My post was advice only and it can be discarded.

Good luck.

Thankyou, I won't discard your reply I want as much advice as I can get! ☺️

Hi thankyou, why can I not get a refund if I've removed them?
Thanks x

Well

Firstly you should have phoned the salon usually within 48 hours. They would have maybe offered for you to come back In so they could redo or fix them.

You have removed them yourself now which means that they cannot be held responsible as you are not trained? Plus you have no physical evidence apart from photos that won't hold up.

Hope that makes sense?

Well

Firstly you should have phoned the salon usually within 48 hours. They would have maybe offered for you to come back In so they could redo or fix them.

You have removed them yourself now which means that they cannot be held responsible as you are not trained? Plus you have no physical evidence apart from photos that won't hold up.

Hope that makes sense?

Hi thanks for your reply.
I couldn't phone as I had them done on Xmas eve so they were closed until Friday.
Also i am a qualified lash technician that's how I removed them with my lash remover.
Thankyou x

Hi thanks for your reply.
I couldn't phone as I had them done on Xmas eve so they were closed until Friday.
Also i am a qualified lash technician that's how I removed them with my lash remover.
Thankyou x

Ahh i see. I still cant see you getting refunded. Maybe redone instead

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry you've had a bad experience, it's so horrible when that happens :(
If you're already a lash tech I'm surprised you were happy to go ahead when you see she uses marvel, and only have thick lashes in 2 sizes, I think that would make me run a mile! Lol
Just as a complete alternative, I see you're in east anglia so if you want to try again I'm happy to do them for you or I'd also recommend miss sylk on here.
We'll look after you ;) haha x
There's so many terrible lash techs out there it's very frustrating! X

Thanks jigglyb4ll where are you based?
X

Latest posts

Back