Does anyone have the OPI Venice collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordon

Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone got any colours in Polish or gel? I'm really eager to see them on swatches or nails x

Thanks! I love quite a few of these! The purple palazzo trousers looks exactly like a grape fit though [emoji53] x

Sorry you didn't think my application was great... Was exhausted after swatching every Gelcolor made within a week to get these posted.... It's about 220 polishes in total.... : /

Sorry you didn't think my application was great... Was exhausted after swatching every Gelcolor made within a week to get these posted.... It's about 220 polishes in total.... : /
I am sorry. I did not mean to offend. Perhaps I should have phrased it better. It's just that the old polish around the eponychium and sidewalls really detracts from the presentation of the colors. I do still think it is a useful resource.

Yeah I know I tried to get that off my fake hand I'm worried that acetone will melt it... :/ don't know what else to try

Btw I posted the info for the two new collections. Hello kitty and starlight.

Yeah I know I tried to get that off my fake hand I'm worried that acetone will melt it... :/ don't know what else to try
Have you tried acetone free nail polish remover? Should be fine for the hand

No I didn't because it's gel polish.

The polish on the hand is gel polish only.

The polish on the hand is gel polish only.
Sorry I just realised what you meant. I thought you meant that the Venice collection was gel only [emoji16] x

Lol totally okay!

Latest posts

Back