Does anyone know?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Can you use Creative Logo or pictures on your own website.

I am in the process of getting my website and am not sure if you can use creative logo/pictures.

Any advice appreciated.

sam

Sam,

you need to contact Marketing at Designer Nails for permission.

I think you possibly can as i've seen them on other geks websites. But if it's like leaflets etc.... you have to send them your copy to get it approved and then they send you back the pics in a higher resolution - not sure how you would go about this with a website - but I expect someone else will know

normally the pics that are without approval look as if they have been cut into tiny pieces and then joined up again, the approved pics are of a better quality without the 'cut up' effect.

All CND imagery must have approval.
PNB here in Australia will send a CD disc of images that you can use.

I attach TM[trade mark] on the image if I can manage to get my computer to co- operate..lol..
Some of the images I uplaod,ALL approved dont come out as good as I'd like.
I can't agree more that they do add a very classy appearance to all advertising.

Its a great idea as CND can help or suggest something that may be you hadn't thought of or save you the trouble of a copyright infringement by using images that no longer belong to CND but to the model herself.

HtH
XX J XX

jnail said:
All CND imagery must have approval.
Some of the images I uplaod,ALL approved dont come out as good as I'd like.

Jnail, the reason that your 'Creative Spa' logo isnt looking sharp is because you've got the wrong measurements for the image in your webpage code. You've set the width at 560 pixels when it should in fact be 640. In effect the image has been squashed into a narrower box. To see the image at its normal dimensions, 'right-click' on it and save it to your desktop, you'll now be able to see the sharp clean edges again.

You can find out more about pictures sizes and how to change them by visiting the above links at The Nail Directory

If you contact CND they will send you a better version that is clear. They gave me permission to have a rubber stamp made so that I could stamp all the fliers I had already had printed pre creative days, they thought it was an unusual request but they did agree.:green: :green:

Seanny....elllllooooooo there.

Thanks for that.....Can I be honest..lol... I CANT DO IT:confused: !!!!pmsl.
Lord knows Ive tried..Never had a computer lesson in my life...Winged the whole lot..
Can I ask CND to send them at a certain size to help me along a weeee lil bit?
Would that make a diff???

Not to worry to much tho..my .com will come to life in the next cple of months.]Finnnnnnnaly]
I think I'll get someone to do that one for me.Phewwwwwww......
Not to say I won't give it a try..............XXTYXX

Marilyn. What a great Idea ...A stamp.....Errrr Jacquie @ PNB here I cooommmee again..

XX J XX

Hi J, I've resized that for you to a width of 560 pixels, upload it to your webspace (overwrite the original) and see does it look any better on your page, it should do.

Awsome Seanny

XX TY XX very much for that....
Just checked emails.

Top Stuff:)

XX J XX

There ya go J, that's a whole lot better, well done you!

For any and all that are interested, if you intend using a pic that has been sent to you on your website. Make sure you use it at the correct size, if you dont, picture quality will suffer. If you need to resize it, make sure you do so proportionally.

Latest posts

Back