Doing your own waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...after reading this post and ending up crying laughing....i thought it would be a GREAT idea to go and attempt my underarms.....never....again!!! just ended up with giant red patches :( feeling very sorry for myself now and have needed to self medicate with a glass of wine! Kudos to all who wax themselves..i take my hat off to you! :)
x

You didn't learn from my fiasco then? ;)
I had to shave my pits on Saturday... The SHAME!!! :( but I just couldn't... Anyway - I'm with you on the wine!!!!

I can do my own underarms, legs, top lip, eyebrows :)

I used to do my own legs but found it more painful! Under arms was a fail I think I was to scared to rip it off fast so I just double skinned myself ha x

I do my legs, however it can get quite painful around the ankles and I do need to get in all sorts of funny positions! I also do my underarms, never had a problem with that.
I used to do my own brazilian but I just started panicking each time I had to pull the wax off and ended up in tears. So no more brazilian waxing for me.
Hats off to all the ladies who do their own:lol:

You didn't learn from my fiasco then? ;)
I had to shave my pits on Saturday... The SHAME!!! :( but I just couldn't... Anyway - I'm with you on the wine!!!!

Leave to 4 weeks and come to me - I'm Kim trained, I use berins blue and you've already met me!!

Leave to 4 weeks and come to me - I'm Kim trained, I use berins blue and you've already met me!!

Thanks hun - where exactly are you?? :) I'm geographically challenged ;)

I'm training with Andy at the end of the month for male intimate waxing - can't wait!

thanks hun - where exactly are you?? :) i'm geographically challenged ;)

i'm training with andy at the end of the month for male intimate waxing - can't wait!

rg17

cant inmagine trying to do my own under arms ouch!! do my eyebrows/lip myself, waxed my bikini line myself before was so sore and so hard to do ha

I do all my own waxing, but you really have to be a contortionist to do it. When I was heavily pregnant I went to a salon and I wasn't at all happy with how they did it and it was very painful. I think if you find it too difficult or painful to do it yourself, you're better off not. Just do whatever works for you.

I do my own legs no probs x tried my upper lip the other day that was ok but my armpits never again lol

I wax my upper lip all the time, pluck eyebrows, dont trust many people with wax near my eyebrows! Haha but thats about it that I do myself, I shave my armpits whenever they need it and my legs when I start looking like a gorilla HAHA!

Leanne
X

Latest posts

Back