Don't know what to do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty8984

Reaction score
Hi,

I've had a look around on the forum but need help. I'm currently in a unit renting a room. The cost is good - the place is 1st floor, noisy and isn't really suitable for a treatment rroom as such. The rent is now going up and I know i wont have much left over as i only work afternoons and evenings ( can't do relaxtion treatments due to fitness classes ) My parents have said that i can have their front bedroom and change it into a treatment room. I would just work mon, tue, fri and just for3 hours, with my regualr clients only. What do we need to do to start this? Do my parents need to do anything ? Insurance, council, fire ?

I'm getting married next year and feel my life has changed far to quickly.

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

You need too inform your local council so health and safety can inspect the premises then your parents need too inform there mortgage company as it can alter with a business on the premises, also you have too ask neighbours if they would mind as they can say no too planning permission from council,a lot of hassle I found it too be so I decided too stick to the room, can you not look for different premises? Try asking yourcouncil anyway, each council may be slightly different xxxxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back