Double layer of adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nailzoo said:
every now and then i think we all lose the plot.......(even after 22 years in the game)
just last week my order was late and i went to the local pharmacy (chemist) and bought a glue drop dispenser (just incase), well the order arrived so i threw out the glue ....but oooh dear, the dispenser, i can't understand how i ever lived without one of these, never clogs, just the right amount of glue and a sensible little pin that goes in the top

Hi,just been nosy and had a look at your sight.what an amazing salon and a funky site.By the way you look fantastic in drag.

louisenwell, i don't have boobs (breasts) , therefore i am merely a man wearing makeup (not a man pretending to be a woman), the only reason i dont do drag (a man pretending to be a woman) is that i look quite ugly as a woman:) i'm not offended by the word "drag" it's just i don't do "drag" as such
ever seen a shirtless dragqueen ....naaaaaaaaaah

rotflolpimp

no offence intended, what i actually meant is that you look wicked in make up!or shall i say your make up looks great...you know what i think i'll shut up now!!!!

Latest posts

Back