Dull eyelash tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiz2000

Reaction score
Hello I wasn't sure whether to post this in hair or skin :s looking for advice please!
I've been tinting a clients eyelashes for about 3 years now, she has long eyelashes and is very precise in how she wants them to look...
She has blue/black and the last few times they have looked duller than usual. She says that the tint hasn't taken at all to the ends. (To me it has and looks visibly darker) but I do see that it's not such a bright colour. I've now tried 3 different tints.. same results.
I thought maybe it could be her eyelashes have gotten finer and therefore are not absorbing the tint as well? Any thoughts?
(She mentioned maybe it could be my technique but have not had this with any other clients and it has been fine before)

It's probably her lashes changing as she gets older!

Does she have them tinted more often than she should?

You could take before and after photos to show the tint has taken to the full length of the lash?

Have you tried pure black tint?

Don't know the answer really... just some thoughts!

Thanks for reply, Thats all i can think of too, She has them tinted about every 4-6 weeks. No i haven't tried black tint but will try that as I have her tomorrow.

Thanks for reply, Thats all i can think of too, She has them tinted about every 4-6 weeks. No i haven't tried black tint but will try that as I have her tomorrow.

And give it an extra 5 mins on top of whatever you normally do!
Let us know if it makes any difference! [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back